Saturday, September 3, 2016

Farewell Florals

Hello everyone! This look is my farewell to summer look, although more posts will be including shorts this is the last look I have before I start school! Starting with my favorite part of this look I have a neckerchief that I made myself. I simply bought some floral fabric from Michaels craft store and folded it up to create this! Next, I paired the same shorts I wore in my most recent post, the J. Crew white board walk shorts, these are so comfy and versatile they go with literally everything! Going along with the comfy look I added this olive green t-shirt from Ralph Lauren, I love how the green brings out my eyes and the green in the neckerchief. For shoes I wore my absolute favorite white eyelet lace espadrilles from Bass. And ending with accessories I wore this brown leather watch from Fossil and a silver bow ring from Kate Spade.









No comments:

Post a Comment