Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Brights and Stripes

This combo shows off more of my personality then my last post! I love the combination of the peach stripped shirt and bright mint pants, both from Jcrew! I wanted to add some more texture to the look and these shoes from Bass were the perfect way to go, the eyelet material makes these shoes a must have, I've been pairing them with everything! Adding a simple jean jacket pulls the whole look together, this one is from Express and I love the flexibility of the material. This outfit was a little busy so I went with just one, very simple Alex and Ani bracelet that my wonderful grandma gave me!
+




                                                      

   

                                                   

That completes this post! I hope this outfit gave you some inspiration, come back for more!!
Photographer- Jakob Winter
Pictures taken on canon rebel t2i




No comments:

Post a Comment